It's Mackenzie's last day as a two year old! It definitely feels like the end of an era. She has virtually no trace of baby or toddler in her, all preschooler now. Well, except the preschool part, but that starts next week. (And she keeps reminding me that she does not want to go so we'll see how it all shapes up).
One last shot before bedtime. I think she looks like her daddy here. At least his smile.
We spent the day preparing for her birthday, birthday party tomorrow where 5 of her friends (and two of their little brothers) will come over for playtime, lunch (cheese pizza at Mac's request) and cake decorating.
Mackenzie is VERY excited about (another) birthday party and turning 3. Daddy and I kinda prefer that she stop growing up now but we'll embrace it and let you know how it all goes.

The chef showing off the fairy cakes and butterfly and teddy bear cakes we made for decorating.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday big girl! Hope you have a blast at your party!
It is so hard to believe Kenzie is three years old. Happy, Happy Birthday sweetheart! Love, Nami
Tears to my eyes--what a big girl and I agree that she looks like Jeremy. Every time I have written the date today I think of her and now she is probably almost in bed and all done with her party. Can't wait to get to decorate a cake with her someday--she makes some mighty fine looking cakes!!
Happy, happy day Princess.
Love, hugs and kisses,
Shelley
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC , hope u have a GREAT day kent
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC YOUR CUPCAKES LOOK GOOD, SEND ME ONE. HOPE U HAD A GREAT DAY LOVE GREAT GRANDMA TEXAS
Post a Comment