Here are some quotes from Mac's (pretend) trip to the airport this morning:
"I need to go to the airport. I need my passport. I got to get the tickets. "
"I need my credit card. I need to get some treats."
"I need chocolates."
"I have to pay my bill to get my food."
As Josh said, "Jeremy, you should be worried."
Hey, at least she's aware you have to pay for treats and food, right?
And in my defense, when Jeremy asked when she got a credit card and who gave it to her she said, "Missy".
Protect your source Mac, protect your source.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A girl's gotta learn early and after all, credit cards ARE safer than cash. I'm sure Mac felt no need to defend her Aunt Missy's wisdom! And of course, no trip should begin without treats planned for!
It's great how she has chocolate right in there too. :)
SHHHHH! Mac that is our little secret! Seriously, it is amazing what kids pick up.
Post a Comment