All things baby continue to go well. I had a rough week or so recently with lots of aches and pains and all that jazz but am feeling much better this week. Still not sleeping too well and some other typical 9 months pregnant complaints but over all am doing okay.
I've had two checkups since the last blog post. One at 34 weeks and one this past Thursday at almost 36. Everything is looking and sounding good. Baby has dropped quite a bit in that two week span, going from 'floating free' to the head 3/5 of the way down my pelvis (though not engaged) and I can definitely feel it. Not necessarily an indicator that things will happen anytime soon but at least baby is heading in the right direction.
Now just waiting and hoping to get that surge of energy to get all things baby in order. Because I can think of lots of things that need to get done but I don't have the motivation to do most of them.

Knock, knock! Coming out soon, baby? The other day Mac asked, "what is taking soo long for this baby to come??"

A friendly rub from big sister.
Would love to hear your delivery date and time/gender/size predictions. I'm due March 7th (also told March 6th and 8th) and measuring 'on target' so far. Was induced 10 days early with Mackenzie. I was born 2 weeks early and Jeremy about 2 weeks late.
Knock, knock! Coming out soon, baby? The other day Mac asked, "what is taking soo long for this baby to come??"
A friendly rub from big sister.
Would love to hear your delivery date and time/gender/size predictions. I'm due March 7th (also told March 6th and 8th) and measuring 'on target' so far. Was induced 10 days early with Mackenzie. I was born 2 weeks early and Jeremy about 2 weeks late.
5 comments:
I will go with March 1st--of course a girl--even Mac knows that Paige is not a boys name. I wouldn't even guess time because with the time change, I will still never really know what time Cheese is born!! For size--I think 7 pounds 2 ounces.
And after all is said and done, it doesn't matter. As long as the little one is healthy and things go well, we will take a boy or a girl--and Mac will be an awesome big sister either way.
Thinking of all of you with love, hugs and kisses--can't wait to hear the news and to hear that all are healthy and well.
Love--Shelley
Wow! Exciting that the baby could be safely born any time now:) You look wonderful as always with a nice round baby belly!
I predict baby boy Owen born March 2nd @ 7:26 am. 8 lbs 9 ozs, 20 3/4 inches long.
Love to all!
Auntie Missy
I am going to go with March 11, Grandma Salkeld's birthday, at 4:14am. Little boy Owen will be 8 lbs 4 oz and be 21.4" long. Mom and big Sis are looking great!!! Love to all, Nami
You look phenomenal for 9 months pregnant. The pics are so cute.
I'm going to guess February 27th. I'm torn between boy and girl - so, I'll just leave it alone! :)
Good luck! Looking great!
February 28th, early morning, boy, 8lbs, 7 oz.
Post a Comment