Sunday, March 7, 2010

40 weeks!

Kind of crazy to think I'm 10 months pregnant. I definitely feel 10 months pregnant and certainly look it.

Maybe because I only made it to 38 weeks 3 days with Mackenzie that to now be 'over due' with this one is a bit surreal. Though perfectly normal I know.

My checkups continue to be brief and affirming that all is going fine with Cheese. At my checkup last Tuesday the midwife said baby didn't seem to be making any signs on an imminent appearance but that can all change quickly. My 40 week checkup is this Tuesday so we'll see if there is any progess to note. No signs that we can tell.

So for now I'm trying to stay busy and active, enjoy time with Mackenzie in the last days of her being our one and only, and enjoy the fun things about pregnancy, especially the baby moving.

Hope to be in touch soon with baby news!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to hear from you and you look great! If it is any consolation Aubrey was two weeks over due and look how she turned out! (I think I can hear people's thoughts from here...) I am sure everyone there is anxiously awaiting the new baby--so glad to hear you are feeling well and spending time with Mac and your family... We love all of you and can't wait to hear the news--whenever it happens!!

Love, hugs and kisses--
Shelley

Melissa said...

Let me preface by saying you know how much I love you and baby cheese... that is one big baby belly!!! :) You look great and are handling being 40+ weeks pregnant like a pro!

We can't wait to hear the news that cheese is finally here. Any last minute feelings on whether a boy or girl?

Dachshund Spa said...

Wow! You look phenomenal. Sadly, you don't look like Cheese has dropped at all... :( I hope things move fast. Sending you lots of love and luck from across the pond.