Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jump for joy!

We're back! With a new baby! That was the longest pregnancy ever!

Here's the newest Wagner at 4 months showing you his moves:


And where he gets them from:


I'm looking forward to updating this again as well as filling in the gaps from the last four months. And time for a new title and header too, huh?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute! I especially love that it is Jeremy singing and playing the guitar :) Do I see a new career as childrens musician in his near future?!?!

Anonymous said...

I love it also--Mac is having so much fun dancing while her dad sings--I think they should go on the road--all the way back to Sioux Falls.............Owen is adorable also--I guess it is unanimous--you should all go on the road--back home to us!!!

Thanks so much for getting back on the page--I missed it!!

Love all of you lots! Shelley

Anonymous said...

What great fun videos!!! I agree with Aunt Shelley. A road trip is a great idea!!!!

Glad to see the blog back in action as well.

Love Nami