Or rather, how many to document a baby's first time using a cup and trying cereal, or porridge as Mackenzie says?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love it--how fun!! Mac is doing such a nice job of helping him with his cup--and keeping an eye on him. I am not sure he likes the porridge so much--he probably needs to come to SF so he can have some Johnny Carino's!
2 comments:
I love it--how fun!! Mac is doing such a nice job of helping him with his cup--and keeping an eye on him. I am not sure he likes the porridge so much--he probably needs to come to SF so he can have some Johnny Carino's!
Love and miss all of you--Shelley
"Daddy, Daddy! I haven't had that in quite a while!" Love it! Thanks for posting these. A nice glimpse into a day in the life.
Post a Comment