Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby Cheese

One recent morning we were all three having breakfast and we asked Mackenzie what she thinks would be a nice name for our new baby.

She suggested Cheese.

It is one of her favorite things so that's sweet.

Jeremy replied, "well, then we would have Mac and Cheese."

So for now the baby's nickname is Cheese. It does kind of have a nice ring to it. Better than It anyhow.

The pregnancy is going well. I am feeling MUCH better which helps everything seem better.

Here is the shot of Cheese from our 12 week scan.

Here is a belly shot from a couple of weeks ago (I think I was 13 weeks). Yes, I am already quite big. No I am not having twins. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenzie, that is so sweet. I have to admit, I think Cheese is the most unique nickname I've heard for a baby. counting down the days to seeing you all. Love, Nami

Melissa said...

It will be interesting to see how long the baby keeps the nickname 'Cheese'. I am envisioning 10 years down the road and it is still Mac & Cheese :)
Congratulations again! I am so excited for you! All of this ALMOST makes me think of #3... ALMOST.