Monday, October 13, 2008

Partisan politics?

It's no surprise to anyone that has talked to us lately that Jeremy and I definitely have strong feelings about the election this year. We are proud and fervent Obama & Biden supporters and it seems Mac has some strong political leanings this election as well. Take a look:



As for the "heh" response when asked about John McCain, Jeremy was watching this video online one night and Mac did a perfect imitation of Senator McCain. Our nephew Gabe does a priceless imitation of VP Cheney, maybe we should contact Saturday Night Live?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable--and I love her choice--Uncle Chuck will have to be convinced but if anyone can do that, it will be Mackenzie!! Loved the story about falling out of the crib also--quite an active imagination--she must have got that from D'one's side of the family!!!!

Miss you all--Shelley

Stephanie said...

Holy Hilarious! Hehhh!?

Miss you baby girl.

Auntie, Steph.

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. Gabe is unfortunately undecided. At one point we were watching the debates together, and I told him that Daddy had to decide between these two men and it was very important and would Gabey help me to make the choice. When Obama was on the screen he said, "I like dat man. I do." But when McCain was on the screen, he said "I like dat man, too." When I told him to choose he said, "No!"

::shrug:: I guess I'll just have to vote my own ideas. He still has a few years before he can vote, thank God!

D. Wagner said...

Yeah, Ian, I think Mac's choice has a lot to do with the fact that Obama sounds a lot like mama.

Melissa said...

Too stinkin adorable!

Dachshund Spa said...

After watching political videos ad nauseum for the past year +, I must say this is my absolute favorite political clip... Too cute and too funny.

You go, Mac!

Anonymous said...

obama!