Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lazy day

Well, we had a big plans for an active Sunday but it rained almost all day so a lazy day inside it was.

We caught up on some chores, read, Jeremy and Mac watched The Black Hole, and I made homemade minestrone soup, which Mac loved and gave me so many accolades for. Lots of mmmmms and yummies. It's so much more fun to cook when you have an appreciative audience!

Here is Mac and Jeremy enjoy the day, cuddling together under her Twins blanket.


I'm hoping to catch up on my blogging in the next few days or so, there is a lot to post about after our month in the States.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I *loved* Black Hole when I was young. Is it really good, or did I just have crappy taste as a youngster?

D. Wagner said...

Well, Mac seemed love it and Jeremy too so either you all have crappy taste or it is indeed good!

Melissa said...

Yum. Soup sounds great. Wish we could have joined you!