You! I want you to rock with me!
Mac thought my new rainboots were the perfect spot for Elmo. And she got a little frustrated that she couldn't get both of her legs into one boot like him.
Finally enough hair for bedhead!
The cube. No, not our latest discipline technique, but Mac's new favorite sitting spot.
And for Lola and Elmo too. She asks for Lola morning, noon and night. We miss her so much! Though we're not so sure if Mac knows this Lola isn't real considering this one as almost as much as energy as the real thing.
Cool for sale.
On the big girl swing!
How can I dance with puppy and Elmo and take a picture of us too? She would not accept my offer to take a picture with her camera but I was allowed to dance with them.
Mac loves to use the potty now but she must be naked. Except for socks. Who wants cold toes?
2 comments:
Oh how I miss you guys already! Can't wait till Christmas :(
Gabe loves sitting in those boxes, too. Maybe it's those wagner or spriggs genes... Papa Wagner does spend an awful lot of time in airplanes and boats...
Post a Comment