Thursday, December 18, 2008

The big debate

To cut the hair or to not cut the hair? What do you think?



Jeremy says no, he thinks her little rat tail is cute and wants her to keep every little bit she has. I think it's looking kinda shaggy and needs a trim. Help us break the tie. For the record, Mac's opinion changes by the day. She is really into using scissors right now so if we let her cut it herself I think she would be a definite yes vote.

3 comments:

Nama said...

I wouldn't cut it, I would ponytail it with a cute barette or bow.

Tabitha said...

Has she had a haircut yet? It's hard to know when to cut especially since it probably seems like it's taken forever to get it this length. I think a little trim to even it up wouldn't hurt. :)

Stephanie said...

Don't cut it. Let's see how long Gabe and Mac can go without haircuts!!