We're back in London though our bodies believe otherwise. Mac went to bed at 2:30 am on Sunday night, 4am on Monday but 11pm last night so progress I guess. It times like these that I am especially thankful that I am a SAHM so I can be on Mac's schedule. Otherwise this would be a very unhappy home.
Our holidays back home were lovely though not as lovely as we hoped because, unfortunately, Jeremy had to work almost every day we were home. At least we all got to travel together, enjoy the actual holidays together and even fit in a day on the ski slopes at Terry Peak. Despite Jeremy's hectic schedule we had a lot of fun with our families and friends.
I'll update soon with pictures and what not but for now I'm off to warm up as we have no heat and haven't since Monday. At least the below zero here is much better than the below zero there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment