Ahh, Morocco. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Actually I'll just post pictures to so you what an amazing time we had on our vacation to southern Morocco last week. It was a truely great trip. Adventurous yet relaxing, filled with culture, friendly people, amazing landscapes, delicious food and lots of family together time.
But I have to finish reading my book for book club tomorrow night so you'll have to wait a bit longer for the full story.
Sorry for the teaser but here are a few shots from our trip.

In front of the High Atlas Mountains.

A Moroccan scene.

Camel riding in the Sahara Desert.

Jeremy on top of a sand dune that he, Mike and I climbed.

Mac playing with a baby goat. She LOVED the baby goats and wasn't afraid at all.
1 comment:
Hey, great photos. I'm so jealous, I think the Sahara has got to be one of the greatest places on earth. Can't wait to see you soon.
Josh
Post a Comment