Sunday, March 29, 2009

Neglectful

My poor, neglected blog! We've been some busy bees around here, and thankfully with mostly good stuff except for a short bout of a flu or something for Mac and I. Mac said she had the 'hiccups', her word for vomiting, and kept repeating that she needed something to help her feel better! Talk about feeling like a failure as a parent.

First we had a sad goodbye to the Grahams last Monday, March 17th. We really couldn't have had a better time with them. THANK YOU! I'll post some pics soon. Mac is still pointing out the towels they used, beds they used, anything really as Chuck, Shelley and Aubeys(Aubrey). And this is even after Grandpa Rocky and Grandma Meal have been using them for over a week!

Next my mom, dad, brother and SIL Jamie arrived on Thursday morning the 20th and we've been going non-stop since they arrived. London, Paris, London, London, London, Windsor, Bath, Stonehenge and more and more of London. We had to say good-bye to Jeff and Jamie on the 25th and are counting the days until we see them again. So many great times to reflect on!

We have had a LOT of fun with each of our visitors. They have all arrived eager and ready to explore and, of course, Mac is having the time of her life with all of the attention.

And as I avoid the fact that my parents leave tomorrow (Mac has asserted that she wants to go bye-bye too. But she wants mommy and daddy to come with. She even has her suitcase out. It could be a tough day.) , I look forward to the arrival of the Phoenix Wagners on Thursday! Whoo hoo! My parents keep asking Mac if she is going to play with Liam and what they are going to do together. Her reply is always "and Nolan!". I can't WAIT to see those three in action.

Pictures and more updates to follow soon!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Busy bees for sure! Sorry to hear of your illnesses. I am hoping for a smooth day of your parents departure although I know there will be sadness. How tough for you and Mac! What sports you are for hosting so many visitors (and visitors yet to come... us). I hope Mac (and you & Jeremy too) transitions well once everything slows down. I too am sooooo excited to see these three munchkins together! Knock on wood for an uneventful flight, yikes!