Mackenzie joined a Lil' Kickers football program in early September. She is in a group of 2-3.5 year old kiddos and seems to have a lot of fun with it (except that I have to wake her up from nap to go so the first few minutes she's a bit crabby). Coach Ben is fantastic and does a great job of not only teaching them the basics of soccer, oops football, but of incorporating learning colors, numbers, and following directions in his routine. And he has the patience of a saint.
They won't play games against other teams or anything and I'm not sure how long she'll want to play football but it's fun to watch her first foray into organized sports.

Hasn't learned the part about no hands yet.

Learning how to kick

Drink break!

Mac in the middle and her good buddy Robbie on her left, they always save each other a spot.

Mac was so proud to have Nami there to watch her.

Hopping like kangaroos I think.

Check out the cool uniforms.
1 comment:
They all look so cute in their uniforms!!! Give lots of props to people who work with children :) I love them but I don't think I could do it.
Post a Comment