Here's how she is dealing with it (she arranged her animals and blankets herself and slept like this for 2 hours):
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Poorly
Trying out the local lingo here to tell you Mac has been quite poorly the last couple of days. Her Dr. thinks she has the swine flu (diagnosis over the phone) but she is feeling much better in just a couple of days so I'm not sure.
Here's how she is dealing with it (she arranged her animals and blankets herself and slept like this for 2 hours):
Here's how she is dealing with it (she arranged her animals and blankets herself and slept like this for 2 hours):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Feel better, Mac! We want you at 100%. Cheese needs the company!
Oh my goodness. Is she feeling better?
Yeah, she's better, Ian. But we went to the dr. today and she has a double ear infection so now taking some meds for that. She's a trooper though, besides having a hard time sleeping she hardly complains.
Here's to good health for all!
Yay!
Gabe had 'viral congestion', I think, in one ear one night, and the other ear the next night. I came very close to taking him to the emergency room, he seemed to be in so much pain. But both nights, the pain was entirely cleared up by the morning, when I'd have the opportunity to take him to his normal pede.
Glad we're all feeling better.
And now I know someone who had swine flu!
Post a Comment