Back on Aug. 14th it was daddy-o's birthday. Mac and I had big plans for his celebration. Unfortunately, Jeremy had to work on his birthday and all weekend after and I was in the midst of a battle with the (swine?) flu and morning sickness so we didn't get to do everything we hoped. Mackenzie and I did manage to pull off making and decorating a cake and getting a few small gifts to surprise him with.
Surprise! We made you a cake afterall.
Helping dad blow out all those candles.
And helping him open his presents.
And Papa Mike's schedule brought him to London a few days before his birthday in late September so we luckily got to celebrate a bit with him.
My sous pastry chef busy at work making Papa's coffee cake.
Blowing out the candles at the morning birthday party.
Birthday hugs.
Finding time to rock out before bedtime.
2 comments:
How fun to get to read about all of your travels and happenings. Mac is getting so big--the pictures or her playing football are great--she has great form, and looks so styling in the uniform...
Thanks for sharing. Love, hugs and kisses to all--
Shelley
Happy Birthdays!! I totally agree with Shelley, Mac is getting to big! Almost 3?!?!?!
Love you guys!
Missy
Post a Comment