Wednesday, November 18, 2009

24 weeks!

I had my 24 week checkup this past Monday and got another good report from the midwife. I am measuring a bit small but nothing to be worried about at all. I definitely don't look small though! I was commenting to Jeremy that several of my friends have been shocked at how big they think my belly looks and his, um, supportive comment was, "maybe we are having a giant."

She also commented that my uterus is up quite high, which helps explain why I can barely breathe anymore and have some major heartburn. I don't remember experiencing either of these with Mac's pregnancy. I'm having quite a bit of back and pelvic pain too so she recommended a physical therapist and osteopath for me to see to strengthen muscles and get anything back in place that is out. Nothing concerning, just typical, annoying pregnancy aches and pains.

Baby continues to be very active with a nice, strong, clear heartbeat.


6 months!

Big belly!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the belly! The baby does look pretty high... I think this means its a boy?

Anonymous said...

OHHHH, how adorable!!! Love, Nami