"Heck Dammit!"
This is Mackenzie's first swearword, or swear phrase I guess. I can hear the collective awww right now. :)
I think we are most impressed that she seemingly made this one up on her own.
She uttered it last week, as I was trying to rush her out the door and might have been expressing my frustration just a little bit (but no swearing. I swear! That time at least). I turned to grab something and heard her mutter, "heck dammit!". I calmy asked her what she said but she wouldn't repeat it saying only, "I said nomphing mommy". I didn't think I was letting on that it was an inappropriate phrase, so either I am completely transparent or she just knows.
I asked her again what she said and her reply was, "Peppa Pig".
Hmmm, first swearword and first lie?? What is happening to my sweet little cherub?
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sure the sweet little cherub uttered Peppa Pig at some point prior to your question...and as far as having said nothing, I believe she probably had said nothing at the exact point in time that you asked. Of course, I am pleading her case as only a good defense attorney would do!
Love and allegiance, Nami
Post a Comment