Some snippets of conversation overheard at our house recently:
Mac and mom were playing catch.
Mac: You are not very good, mommy.
When she saw the look of hurt/surprise in my eyes she changed her statement to a question
Mac: Are you playing good?
Mom: I think I'm doing pretty good. Are you good at catch?
Mac: Hm, not right now, I am not paying attention.
Mom: Is daddy good at catch?
Mac: No because every day he says he has to go work. (Insert knife into Jeremy's heart and twist).
**************************************************************************************
The other day Mackenzie said she couldn't take a nap because she needed to talk about mountains and all of her friends upstairs were sleeping so she needed to come downstairs and talk to mommy.
She later said her friends Googla and Lagla were in outer space so she needed to come down and paint instead.
*************************************************************************************
One morning last weekend daddy was warming up a Belgian waffle that Papa had brought us from Belgium.
Daddy: Will you share your waffle with Mommy, Mackenzie?
Mac: No! I don't want to share.
Daddy: Mac, that isn't very kind.
Mac: No thank you I don't want to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment